In 1922, Larsen Precision Components Corp. began supplying parts to the American Watch repair industry.
1968 we found our capabilities ideally suited to service the expanding American electromechanical and consumer product industries. Larsen capitalized on this exploding market and concentrated on selling miniature precision Swiss screw machine products, presicion stampings, pinions and gears to the electronics, precision instrument, computer, telecommunications and medical industries.
By gearing our world renowned technical capability specifically to American industry needs, Larsen can offer a unique combination of performance and service designed for the exciting demands of the above industries.
We offer a wide range of precision components for the OEM industry, in all metals and some man-made materials.
- Screwmachine products, axles, pins and shafts.
- Contacts, screws and needles.
- Springs, hairsprings and wire forms.
- Gears, pinions and worm gears
- Stampings and fine tubing.
- All to close tolerances with thermal theatments and surface-finishes as required.
- In diameters from 0.2mm to 32mm(0.01 to 1 1/4″)
- Centerless ground parts, assemblies, geartrains, secondary operations
- AND MUCH MORE….
Produces on swiss automatic equipment:
- CNC lathes
- CNC work stations